Welcome to Wrekin College Triathlon Club. Wrekin College Triathlon Club is a club for all ages and from all areas dedicated to further participation and enjoyment of triathlon. We are affiliated to Triathlon England, our club aims are:
- To offer coaching, training and competitive multisport opportunities in triathlon.
- To promote the club within the wider local community and the sport of triathlon.
- To ensure a duty of care to all members of the club.
- To provide all its services in a way that is fair and inclusive to all club members.
- To ensure that all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment.
We are based at Wrekin College, Wellington and we have athletes competing at all levels of triathlon from Junior Aquathlons through to GB Age-Groupers. A number of our junior athletes represent the West Midlands and are members of the West Midlands Academy and have progressed to Elite racing at Youth and Junior Level. The club is also proud to have athletes currently on the England Development and Foundation Groups. For more details of our clubs training, events, how to join or other information check out the relevant pages on our site.